I’m Emily Jane. I’m not really sure how to introduce myself, so I had a Google and nothing really helped apart from one ‘quiz’. So here are the 21 things about myself!
Here we go…
1. Are you named after anyone? Yes actually… I am named after Emily Bronte, who wrote one of my Mums favourite books, Wuthering Heights. I do think that she really liked the song by Kate Bush more. My middle name, Jane, is an anagram of my mums name too! Hence EMILY JANE!
2. When was the last time you cried? Normally I cry everyday. That’s usually because of the University Course I am on at the minute. I can’t really cope with the stress of it all, and I kinda have Anxiety which doesn’t help matters. (That’s for a blog post some other time). Recently though I haven’t cried, but I think that is because I haven’t stopped coughing to have time to cry.
3. Do you have kids? No.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Yeah! I think I am a really friendly person.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? It really does depend on the situation and which social group I am with.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? I don’t think so. I have a massive fear of heights so jumping is not my favourite thing!
7. What’s your favorite cereal? Frosties. Yum!
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? I notice their mouths and their speech. It is awful, but I think it’s because of my University Course that it happens!
9. What is your eye colour? Blue.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? It always have to be Happy Endings. Who doesn’t love a fairytale.
11. Favorite smells? It has to be the Candy Shop on Mainstreet USA in Disneyland Paris. I can’t begin to describe how delicious it is!
12. Summer or winter? Summer. Always.
13. Computer or television? Computer. I love my television but I can’t cope being away from a computer for so long.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? I don’t really know. Probably America but that was only for a holiday.
15. Do you have any special talents? I do play the Saxophone, and honestly I am quite good at it. So that’s my special talent.
16. Where were you born? England.
17. What are your hobbies? Hmm. Pin Collecting. That is my biggest hobby at the minute.
18. Do you have any pets? I’m going to say my Boyfriends pets are mine, because i’m part of the family. So I have a cat and a dog 😀
19. Favorite movie? I could go on and on about this. I think my favourite film does change every day. Today my favourite film is Inside Out.
20. Do you have any siblings? No I don’t.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?I just want to be happy with the person I love.
I think that’s the end of it! I’m sure we will get to know each other better soon.
CYA LATER ALLIGATORS!