After watching Silvia Snow’s Dream Disney Parade, which you can watch HERE! I was inspired to make my own blog post, but as I had so many ideas, I had to split my post into two separate ones: a daytime parade, and a night time parade.
Also as the 25th Disneyland Paris Anniversary is approaching fast, and with the numerous rumours of a new parade coming. I was excited to write my own post and ideas of what I would like to see at Disneyland Paris. So here is my Dream Disneyland Paris Daytime Parade!
Disneyland Paris has had some amazing music for daytime parade music, with the very catchy Dancin’ a Catchy Rhythm and the most recent Magic Everywhere. So my perfect parade, would definitely need music that you can really dance along to and put a smile on everyone’s faces. I would like to hear music from the films being introduced as their floats came past, but I think it might sound a bit messy so really I would just like one song for the whole parade. (oh and you would be able to either download or buy the CD in a shop too)
2. Characters and Floats!
I tried to put these into two paragraphs, but as they are so similar I had to put them together. Really I have a lot of ideas about floats, so here is my seperate list.
- Classic Characters – This would be a float featuring the classic characters such as Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy and Pluto. They would have their own float, which would feature either at the beginning or the end of the parade. I love these characters, and as they are the face of Disney they really need a prominent place in the parade.
- Princesses – My ideas for this one are very similar to Silvia’s. As there are lots of Disney Princesses now, and that there is a massive franchise around them, it would be brilliant to see them all on one float. I know that this would not be really possible, but it would be really nice to see a mixture of Princesses, or have different Princesses on the float on different days. Or there could be two Princess floats. The possiblilities are endless!
- Villains- This is basically the same idea as the Princesses, but the Villains in my opinion would match the Princesses that are on their float.
- Pixar- I do find that Pixar does have a lot of presence now within the Disney Park, but I would like to see one float of Pixar characters – including other characters such as Wall-E and Eve, or even characters from Inside Out. This could be done over multiple floats with different films being portrayed on different floats (2-3 films per float). Really with Pixar the possibilities are endless.
- New Character Specific Float – This could be done by having a simple stage float, but putting newer characters on their from upcoming or recently released films. This would provide advertising for the films too! Besides, who doesn’t want to see the newest characters at Disneyland Paris?
- French Float- Well we are in Paris, France aren’t we?! Surely a little homage to Paris would be nice. With Ratatouille and Beauty and the Beast Featured somewhere.
3. Extra Effects!
This is something I thought of quite recently, how about having bubbles, or extra lighting or something to make the parade more inclusive and entertaining. I have to admit that when I watched the Christmas Parade at Disneyland Paris and it snowed made me feel even happier! So having a little bit of extra magic, may just be a little extra different touch for a Disney Parade. (I don’t know if it is a bit tacky though!?).
So with all these little bits, I think Disneyland Paris would have a fantastic Parade!
What are your thoughts. What would your perfect Daytime Disneyland Paris Parade be?
Let me know by leaving a comment below, or sending us a message on Twitter @eh92x!
CYA LATER ALLIGATORS!
(Copyright: Image Found On Google. Copyright goes to original photographer)