1. I still cannot watch The Hunchback of NotreDame. I have always found it a bit scary, and some reason I just cannot bring myself to watch it.
2. Disney has been the only consistent thing in my life. I think that is why I love it so much.
3. I call Disneyland Paris my real home. Purely because it is the only place that I am happy, and the only place I feel content and safe.
4. I have so many Disney Plushes, I have difficulty remember which characters I need/have.
5. My Disney Pins are my prized possessions.
6. I try and wear something Disney everyday, even if it is just a necklace or something on my bracelet.
7. I own every Disney Classic film on DVD.
8. I find it difficult to go into the Disney Store and not buy anything. So I will often buy something.
9. I have never eaten in the Blue Lagoon at Disneyland Paris, eventhough I really really want to. The only problem is, I do not really like anything on the menu.
10. My favourite Disney film at the minute is Alice in Wonderland.
11. My least favourite Disney film is The Black Cauldron.
12. The only Disney film I have ever fallen asleep through is Kronks New Groove… that was a bad film!
13. When I get bored I will often sit and look at Disney pins on ebay, and comment about which are too expensive and which are scrappers.
14. Eventhough I do get embarassed by some Disney Fans calling me a ‘Pin Queen’ I secretly love it!
15. Disney has helped me get through some of the most difficult times of my life, and I am so greatful for it.
16. I only go to Disneyland Paris, with people I count as special to me.
17. I get really embarrassed at Meet and Greets, I want to meet all the characters but I really do not know what to say.
18. I own a Castmember Disneyland Paris, Winter Fantasyland Hat, and it is my favourite thing ever!
19. I am trying to buy all the Disney related story books (i.e. Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan etc.)
20. I have made some amazing friends through Disney, and I could not imagine my life without them.
CYA LATER ALLIGATORS