It is time for another Tag, and honestly one that I was so excited to do. I am so thankful for Jamie at Once Upon A Blog for tagging me to do this.
As many of you know Alice in Wonderland is one of my favourite Disney Classics and also one of my favourite books, so here are my answers!
So it’s time to go through the rabbit hole…
1. Who in Wonderland would you choose to be your best friend?
If I had to choose a best friend, I would say Alice. I think that we would get on well together, as we have quite similar personalities.
2. Would you rather be humongous or teeny tiny?
I would definitely say teeny tiny. I like being small. Besides if anything scary happens, you can always runaway and hide easily.
3. What would your personal Wonderland look like?
My personal wonderland, would be similar to Willy Wonkas factory. Chocolate everywhere, sweets and chicken nuggets. Pure bliss!
4. If you could take one possession with you to Wonderland, what would you take?
I would take my ipad, which would never run out of power.
5. Similarly, if you could take someone with you to explore, who would you take?
I would take Ben. Purely because I would miss him too much if I left him behind.
6. Would you most enjoy: Sailing in a glass bottle or falling down the rabbit hole?
Falling down the rabbit hole, just aslong as it was not fast.
7. Minus the Red Queen, who would you least like to bump into?
The Caterpillar! He’s really mean.
8. In the garden, which type of flower do you think you would be?
I would like to say a Daisy.
9. Which of these locations would you like to call home: The Dormouse’s Teapot, The Cheshire Cat’s tree, The Red Queen’s Castle, The Caterpillar’s Mushroom.
Doormouse Tea Pot.
10. What would you do if you had to stay in Wonderland for 5 years at a time or could never visit again?
I think I would have to visit once, and then never come back… but who says never is really never?!
Thank you for reading my tag!!
Now it’s time for
and anyone else!
CYA LATER ALLIGATORS!